Make a 1-minute short film, show us what you can do on TikTok!
SeaShorts Film Festival 2022 is calling on filmmakers, content creators and artists to send us 1-minute short films made on TikTok. Select entries will be displayed on vertical LED screens at this year’s festival.
– Films must be shot with vertical framing.
– Films must not exceed 1 minute in duration.
– The works must respond to the festival’s theme of “Future of Cinema”.
– Entrants are allowed to only use their smart phones to shoot and edit their submissions.
– Films must be posted on TikTok with the hashtags #SeaShorts #SembangEntertainment #TheFutureofCinema #TheFutureIs
– All submissions must be posted online before the deadline of 25 September 2022.